Fund Accounting Support Officer #177241
Your field of responsibility
Join us and become a part of a Fund Accounting Support team in Wroclaw to support the NAV calculation for Swiss, Luxembourgish and Irish funds. You will perform daily, weekly, and monthly reporting and processing (trade capture, reconciliation) activities as per deliverables checklist with focus timelines and accuracy. You will be responsible for securities setup and maintenance based on external vendor data. Besides daily processing your scope of duties will cover update of operational procedures and checklist for new processes and funds and ensure high quality of outputs.
Your future colleagues
Currently, the team includes a diverse group of motivated people. Sector comprises over 50 specialists divided into several teams. The team values high attention to details within very dynamic environment and tight deadlines. We are dedicated to support one another and our business partners. We are looking for a colleague who shares our passion and high standards. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for an experienced Fund Accounting specialist with a proven track record in dealing with trade capture, reconciliation, and master data maintenance activities. Ability to work under high time pressure and focus on a day-to-day process enhancements is very important for the role. Excel skills at medium/advanced level or higher would be an asset.
An ideal candidate:
- Has experience in Fund Accounting/ Fund Administration functions (2-3 years)
- Holds university degree/higher education in economics, and/or accounting/portfolio management
- Is willing to work on an early shift (5:30/6:30 in the morning)
- Possess good knowledge of Fund Services functions – e.g. Transfer Agency, Depositary Bank etc.
- Has detailed understanding of financial markets instruments such as Fixed Income, Equity, and Derivatives
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail, problem solving skills and commitment to maintaining a strong control environment
- Has a good written and verbal communication skills with proficiency in English
- Is ambitious, hardworking individual with strong client communication and interpersonal skills
- Understanding the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.