Cost Allocation Controller
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
- Open minded and welcoming environment, where your ideas are taken into account
- Opportunity to work on complex projects
- A supportive and vibrant multinational environment, we accept individual differences and believe in teamwork
- Contingent/Leased assignment working onsite at Morgan Stanley
- Contract via a third-party agency
- Engage in the production and delivery of monthly and quarterly reports
- Review and develop current processes to increase efficiency
- Liaise with multiple departments (Finance, Technology) to resolve issues
- Analyse and understand the drivers of variances between monthly and year-to-date actuals versus budget and estimates
- Identify and cross-utilize best practices and analytical techniques
- Provide advice to internal clients on the implications of business trends, issues and firm strategy
- Understand and actively participate in the budgeting process for Finance
- Regularly meet with key stakeholders
- Collaborate with our colleagues all over the world, become a member of an international team
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- 1-2 years of relevant proficiency
- Excellent English verbal and writing skills
- Sound understanding of Financial statements
- Strong MS Office skills (VBA, SQL is a plus)
- Openness to get familiar with new IT applications
- Ability to cope with stress and the constantly changing environment
- Interest in becoming a member of our team
Budapest Financial Planning and Analysis Central team within the Finance department, is responsible for providing valuable insight to Consolidated Reporting for the Firm's Infrastructure Areas to support strategic decision making. The Team prepares analytical reports which focus on implications of business trends and future impacts of past events. The Team has a requirement for a contingent/Leased worker to assist their team in the Budapest office.
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
Throughout your contingent/leased assignment working onsite at Morgan Stanley, you will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects individuality. Our state-of-the-art offices in the City Centre have been designed to maximize collaboration.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are helping to shape the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management and Data & Analytics.
Interested in flexible working opportunities?
Please speak to our recruitment team to find out if a flexible working agreement can be supported within this contingent/leased assignment.
Whilst engaged on a contingent assignment onsite at Morgan Stanley you will be provided with a supportive and inclusive environment. Morgan Stanley’s skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.