Legal Entity Finance Dublin Accountant #173652
Your field of responsibility
Review and challenge for month end, regulatory reporting and tax, statutory accounts and audit for the fund services entity and the nominees entity.
Assisting in review and challenge for regulatory reporting for the smaller entities and taxation for all the Irish entities (VAT, CT etc).
Preparation and review and challenge of monthly governance of specific entities to business partners.
Working within finance in Dublin with our global partners in finance and other functions within Credit Suisse (e.g. product control, tax, risk).
Your future colleagues
The legal entity finance team based in Dublin, comprises of 4 people with reporting lines to the Dublin CFO. All of the regulated Credit Suisse entities registered in Ireland fall under the remit of the legal entity finance team, these entities being a mix of branches, subsidiaries and a nominee company. Each team member has its core role with additional opportunities being shared as and when they arise. We are a small team who works very closely together and with other teams in the Branch as well as our outsourced parties and other legal entity finance teams globally. This role is open to discussion regarding flexible / agile working. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
The legal entity finance team is looking to add a qualified accountant with 3-5 years post qualification experience to add to the team.
- Qualified Accountant
- 3-5 year Post qualification experience within in Banking in finance
- Strong US GAAP, IFRS GAAP reporting experience
- Ability to work to deadlines with outsourced partners
- Results-oriented with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient use of excel, word and powerpoint
- Great teammate with a strive for excellence, promoting partnership and collaboration
Not Mandatory but desirable to have some:
- Central Bank of Ireland Regulatory reporting experience
- Irish Revenue taxation experience
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.