MDM - Product & Material Lead
Kerry Global Business Services (GBS) is an integral enabler of Kerry’s vision to be our Customer’s most valued partner, creating a world of sustainable nutrition.
There are five key elements of our success:
- We are a key enabler for Kerry’s vision – we enable the business, by making it easier for everyone to deliver, to allow a focus on commercial excellence.
- We focus on continuous excellence – we apply continuous excellence to everything we do, eliminating waste and optimising our services across functions.
- We purposefully manage and develop talent – we attract and nurture talent to deliver innovative, digital business solutions and services.
- We are anchored in our operating model – through our scalable platform, we support Kerry’s strategic growth objectives.
- We win together as true partners – we unlock value by providing best in class solutions and services across all of Kerry.
About the role
The MDM Lead will be expected to Lead Global & Regional project’s/initiatives in the region as they relate to MDG (e.g. Global initiatives – enhancements to existing Master Data System, Conversion of Master Data to MDG for acquisitions, System go-lives where Master Data has an impact) and oversee initiatives to maintain and improve high quality regional and local data in accordance with the global data model and standards while also ensuring workflow compliance to Service Level Agreements.
Applicants must be able to work to support European working hours (2pm - 11pm and 3pm - 12 midnight, depending on European daylight savings).
This role will be based out of Kerry's GBS Centre in Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
- Subject Matter Expert on Product, Material, Customer & Vendor Master Data (e.g. data fields, purpose of fields, data hierarchies, interaction of fields, workflow routing etc.)
- Active governance of Master Data Workflows, which connect multiple platforms across Kerry’s infrastructure, ensuring that data created or changed via workflows is Global Data Model compliant and commercially accurate
- Ensuring compliance with Workflow Service Level Agreements specifically for the Data Steward role
- Supporting the business in ensuring compliance with Workflow Service Level Agreements for all other functional roles
- Production and publication of Workflow SLA Compliance KPIs by object / region / function / plant as required
- Responsible for the maintenance of Workflow Routing tables for all data objects, ensuring that there are no gaps, and that buddy cover is in place
- Using Data Quality reports, identify, remediate and root cause any gaps to Global Data Model Standards, to ensure that data is of the highest quality
- Identification of opportunities to further utilize SAP MDM and Data Services tools to improve data management and cleansing within the business
- Identification of duplicate records and elimination of same with the business, ensuring that the impact on all processes is fully scoped and implications are understood by key stakeholders
- Key metric reporting and commentary on MDM performance across the region
- Working with the global Master Data Governance team in other locations to resolve any cross regional data conflicts or gaps in standards
- Responsible for first line MDG user support across all in-scope functions and plants in a timely, agile and accurate manner
- Responsible for second line MDG user support via Kerry’s service management platform (Service Now), ensuring that all tickets raised are appropriately prioritised, correctly and accurately resolved – ensuring that the user problem is fully understood, and that the solution proposed is fully compliant, with no negative integration consequences for other functional areas
- Responsible for MDG Workflow user training / onboarding across all in-scope functions and plants (supplementing on-line training courses as necessary)
- Responsible for ensuring that Internal Audit Standards are fully complied with specifically in the following areas
- Governance structure and authorization / approval process
- Data creation and change process / Data maintenance / User access controls
Qualifications and skills5+ years' experience in a highly matrixed, fast-moving global organization, in a comparable role with significant exposure to data management and governance master data and / or new product introduction
- Bachelor’s Degree Relevant experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong People Management Skills
- Meeting all deliverables as per agreed SLA's
- Demonstrate Leadership & Organizational Skills
- Strong focus on identifying opportunities for improvement to achieve sustainable positive business impact e.g. championing and driving integration opportunities between MDM with other platforms etc.
- Demonstrable capacity to manage a complex internal business network e.g. Finance, Operations, Supply Chain, R&D, Regulatory, ICT etc.; proven ability to work cross-functionally in resolving issues and driving optimization
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical skills a pre-requisite; ability to recognize and synthesize complex master data concepts and processes in a manner which clearly and concisely conveys core business impact messages to a broad cross section of process stakeholders and business owners
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.