Sr. Analyst, Business Strategy
WHO WE ARE
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service. Today, we are going through a metamorphosis – starting with our Wealth Management business where we are embracing Agile ways of working and exploring new technologies like cloud, analytics, microservices architecture, etc. Last but not least, our advanced Digital design systems enable us to put our valued customers at the heart of our user experience.
WHO YOU ARE
As a Senior Analyst, you will define, design, implement and maintain strategic dashboard reporting that will provide status, risk and dependency visibility at the journey, mission, platform, initiative and Digital Services portfolio levels. You work hard to stay on top of fast changing technology and invest a lot of energy in learning new tricks. You are caught up on industry trends and also anticipate what the near future will bring. You love clean interfaces and have a real passion for extraordinary user experience.
Furthermore, you bring:
- Strong analytical skills, and the intellectual curiosity to ask “so-what” as you put together the dashboard reporting
- Creativity to find the right data or structure raw data appropriately to address a business question
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and the ability to interface with all levels of the organization, including executive leadership
- A demonstrated proactive and persistent approach to work while driving open items to completion consistently and independently
- Awareness of Agile development methodologies, including MVP definition and product roadmap planning techniques
- Experience in the financial services§ industry, ideally in the High Net Worth / Ultra High Net Worth segments; active in the startup, agile and tech scene
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a partner on the Digital Services team, you will be an integral part of one of our nimble and agile cross-functional teams innovating an entire industry. We cherish and nourish our diverse and inclusive culture and welcome you to help us further grow our community. We are actively exploring emerging technologies in AI, Machine Learning, Predictive Analytics, Blockchain and Decentralized Finance to elevate dozens of products and services which millions of customers use.
As a Senior Analyst, you will:
- Define key results of digital transformation efforts and track progress against those results; create summary reporting as needed
- Maintain a deep understanding of current§ client and partner experience and supporting technology and data platforms, to develop the right metrics for performance reporting
- Work closely with initiative owners§ across the Digital Services portfolio to define overarching objectives & key results (OKRs); maintain these OKRs actively on a regular basis
- Be creative about the data needed to address strategic questions, e.g., sourced from multiple systems or teams
- Advocate for systemically collecting relevant and important data elements on a go-forward basis
- Ensure all Digital Services status reporting is consistent with other sources of reporting within the organization
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve. Our talented, driven and energetic people are truly changing the face of Northern Trust. The speed with which we work, the influence of each partner and the focus to positively change the client experience is our common passion. People are our greatest Wealth, so if you have a genuine desire to work in a fast-paced, Agile, inclusive environment which requires teamwork, well-honed problem-solving skills, deadline management, ongoing and comprehensive communication, constant attention to detail, and a commitment to continuous improvement then seek no more!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.