AP Key Resource/Specialist
Reconciliation of Accounts Payable General Ledgers
Brief Job Description:
- Reconciliation of Accounts Payable General Ledgers
- Identifying & understanding the open/reconciling items.
- Investigation and follow-up for resolution.
- Liaison with Accounts Receivable, Inventory team, Accounting & reporting team, Local Finance, Customer service group, Vendors, Controllership, Tax team, and Other departments.
- Involving in the new accounts reconciliations.
- Maintaining records as per SOX requirement and Perform KCA.
- Generating and Implementing New Ideas.
- Writing Standard Operating Procedures, Building Process Maps and FMEA.
- Maintaining Error Trackers and follow-up for resolution.
- Preparing Dash Boards in Power Point.
- Coordinating with Internal and Statutory Auditors.
Education Qualification & Years of Experience:
- BCom / MCom / MBA / CA Inter/ICWA Inter
- 2 years and more experience in Accounts Payable and/or GL reconciliations is must
Required Knowledge, Skill & Abilities
- Good accounting knowledge
- Good Analytical, research and follow-up skills
- Good communication skills – both oral and written
- Must be accurate and excellently detail oriented
- Good command over MS Excel and Power point
Should strongly be driven by various timelines
Additional knowledge on Lean, Six-Sigma etc..
Will be an added Advantage
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.