Assistant Manager - Contract (12-month) - Up to 45k
Our client is fast growing insurance company listed and headquartered in US, urgently looking for someone to join their accounting team. This is a 12-month contract with a view to extend.
- Responsible for full sets of accounts
- Prepare insurance financial statements, controls and processes
- Assist in annual audit and SOX audit
- Involve in the preparation of financial schedules, reconciliation and analysis
- Work closely with finance manager to support on other finance and accounting matters
- Support ad hoc matters as assigned
- Degree Holder
- With at least 3 years relevant experiences in insurance industry
- Knowledge in IFRS and US GAAP accounting standard
- Experienced in ERP system
- Good command in English and Chinese
- Candidates with less experiences will be considered as Senior Accountant
- Immediately Available
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.