(Foreign Bank) Regulatory Reporting Senior Officer|up to $48k
Our client is a well-known foreign bank, they are seeking an AVP to join their team with a 8 month contract basis. The right candidate will start immediately.
- Responsible for various regulatory reporting, HKMA returns, surveys to comply with the requirements of the Banking Ordinance
- Prepare compilation of regulatory reports with relevant internal stakeholders
- Handle regular review, modify the procedure in accordance to any changes in regulatory reporting standards
- Assist in handling of inquiries or ad hoc requests, prepare materials for examinations conducted by the HKMA
- Degree holder, preferably from accounting or finance related fields
- At least 5 years of relevant experience of regulatory reporting in banking industry
- Familiar with regulations and reporting standards
- Proficient of Excel skills and Macro
- Fluent English, prefer immediately available
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.