Lead Manager, Financial Management
Who we are looking for:
- Creativity in new ideas and future focus vision.
- Collaboration with colleagues and the community at large.
- Work Smart, Play Smart!
What you'll do:
- Lead accounting service operation of the Council assuming full ownership in month end close, statutory governance, internal control and annual group consolidation
- Lead process simplification, enhancement, and digitalization initiatives
- Owner of SAP income recognition protocol. Act as business partner and give advice to divisions on income and expense recognition methodology for the evolving business models
- Supervise Government funded project accounting team to ensure accurate and on-time submission of financial reports and audit accounts
- Prepare regular / ad hoc financial and management reports and assist in handling other projects/ assignments
You'll be a good fit if you have/are:
- Bachelor Degree from disciplines such as Accounting, Finance or equivalent with 10 years’ relevant experience
- Prior experience in a supervisory capacity
- Qualified Accountant, preferably with audit experience and knowledge of HKFRS 15
- Knowledge of FICO module of SAP system a plus
- Proficiency in computer packages including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Independent, self-motivated, team player, and able to work under tight deadlines
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Putonghua
Applicant may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position.
What we offer and What you’ll like here:
- Innovative and energetic culture with smart outfits & sport shoes
- Professional lab and latest technology to actualize your creative ideas
- 5-day work week
- Prime location with good public transport network
- MPF Top-up & dental benefit
- Medical benefits from Day-1 with extended coverage to dependent(s)
- Professional training and career advancement opportunities
Apply now if you’re ready to take the challenge! Do not miss this opportunity to join us to Create Value and “MAKE SMART SMARTER”!
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applicants are welcome to submit application at the HKPC e-Recruitment System (careers.hkpc.org) in 1 week from the posting date. Recruitment will continue until the position is filled.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.