Junior Allocation Controller
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
- Flexible working arrangements (core hours and opportunity to work from home)
- Dynamic environment
- Professional development (opportunity for ACCA and CIMA), and Exposure to global counterparts
- Insights to Morgan Stanley's businesses and departments
- Great company culture supporting long-term career goals and work-life balance
- Liaising about the correct allocation methodology with business partners
- Maintenance of the allocation system (cost center - allocation methodology - account setups)
- Execution of the allocation checks (system checks, result checks, business unit checks)
- Performing the month end close and forecast related allocation activities
- Preparation of the allocation reports (recovery -, BU result -, Legal entity reports)
- Closely cooperate with colleagues in New York
- Participate in the Simplification (standardized allocation methodology usage) and Gladiator (adhering to regulatory requirements) projects
- Completed Bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance or Business related discipline
- At least 1-3 years of experience related to finance or accounting
- Solid knowledge of finance or accounting concepts
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills
- Accuracy, attention to detail, good organization skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office
Team profile: The Cost Allocation team is responsible for the allocation of expenses occurred on the company's support services functions to the firm's revenue generating Business Segments based on a measure of relative benefit received.
About us: Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.