Asst. Manager, Middle Office ,Treasury Ops
Alpha Middle Office team
The role of Middle Office in the organization is to handle critical and time sensitive controls, executions and decisions within investment operations. MO teams are responsible for position management, trade confirmation and settlements, corporate action processing, collateral management, cash and position reconciliation. Many teams have direct contact with clients and act on their behalf while interacting with internal and external parties.
- Own and Deliver Operating Model development & Execution
- Enable all engagement between Delivery teams & client facing teams to improve services
- Own Quality of Deliverables – KPIs, KRIs, management of exceptions
- Identify and implement consistent operational best practices.
- Actively manage executive global stakeholders across Global HUBS, Global Delivery and Global Services
- Track accurate and timely completion of activities covered by team including but not limited to
- Manage the trade lifecycle post-execution through notification and settlement after transactions are released in THE OPERATING PLATFORM to the post execution trade dashboards,
- Match and confirm trade details with Brokers,
- Communicate trade details and instructions to Custodians for settlement,
- Communicate trade details to other interested parties and
- Facilitate resolution of issues related to trade settlement.
- Exception management, validation, verification and creation, and/or to facilitate Investment Operations Services.
- Drive innovation, transformation and productivity, not only in India but globally across the delivery organization
- Promote Risk excellence
Level of Education/ Specific Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Commerce / Economics with a specialization in Business, Accounting, Finance or equivalent.
- Professional qualification like CA, CMA, CPA is a plus
Skills and Experience -
Overall 7-12 years and substantial relevant experience in middle office operations, part of which must have been in a management or supervisory capacity Proficient in the middle office functions like trade life cycle, treasury ops, derivatives, income, corp actions, tax, reference data is required Knowledge of Aladdin platform is desirable. Understanding of operational functions within middle office operations. Ability to provide technical expertise to resolve daily problems Should have worked directly with clients and counterparties in a global context Should have led operations at a global level, across countries & regions Demonstrated ability to manage, coach and influence colleagues and virtual team members Ability to work within a collaborative environment to achieve results Should be open to work in EMEA and/or North American shift hours as needed by the business
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.