Emerging Lead - Controller
Responsibilities & Tasks Include:
- Complete and accurate preparation of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting to applicable regulators
- Production of all UK Entities Regulatory Financial Returns (e.g Balance Sheet, P&L)
- Production of all UK Insurance Co. Regulatory Capital Returns (e.g Quarterly Reporting Templates, Annual RSR, Annual SFCR input)
- Production of UK Asset Management Financial and Regulatory Returns (e.g Balance Sheet, P&L, Capital calculations)
- Production of UK Asset Management Branch Returns (e.g Middle East, Belgium)
- Production of Weekly Capital analysis, management information and board packs.
- Support the UK Regulatory team in all necessary tasks including daily reporting
- Cross train on relevant tasks within in the Regulatory and Compliance Reporting team
- Keep up to date with relevant regulatory matters
- Work with internal and external reviews when required.
- Liaise with compliance and business functions when necessary, for example in case of any regulatory breaches
- Maintain detailed procedures and documentation for the above processes
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, or equivalent
- Qualified Accountant certification (not required but beneficial)
- Progressive experience in banking or financial services
- Financial Services experience, preferably with Regulatory reporting
- Capital Risk calculations knowledge (not mandatory but experience would be beneficial)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and ability to manipulate data
- Knowledge of Regulatory Reporting software a plus
- Financial and accounting skillset – knowledge of regulatory reports and forms
- Strong Analytical, methodical and problem solving skills
- Ability to transform a business need into a visual representation
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to communicate at all levels of the Company
- Effective listening skills and ability to summarise complex subject matters in a succinct manner.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- High degree of accuracy and numeracy required
- Demonstrates a Self sufficient attitude and ability to learn quickly
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a tea
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.