Lead Analyst, External Reporting
Analyst will be responsible for the various reporting activities pertaining to Regulatory Reporting, including:
- Preparation of daily Liquidity regulatory reports with high level of accuracy and performing monetary checks which gets submitted to Regulators
- Monthly and other quarter end Regulatory reports including Call reports, liquidity and BASEL reports
- Monitoring the key and significant movements and performing qualitative investigation(s) to understand the root cause
- Understanding and implementing the change requirements to various Regulatory reports as may be advised by onshore stakeholders
- Bring value addition to the process (process simplification, process improvements etc.)
- Support in auditing, presentations and others as requested.
- Candidate must be a detail oriented with knowledge of Basel III and Liquidity reporting
- Hands on experience in preparation of various Regulatory reports and analysis
- Candidate must be able to work independently and have the ability to interact with team members, management, onshore clients and regulators
- Good in Analytical Skills
- Proficient in MS office tools and any one general ledger system preferably peoplesoft, FinArch
- Good oral and written communication
- Chartered Accountant (CA) with 2 to 3 years of relevant Regulatory reporting experience in a similar Financial services Industry
- PG (MBA Finance) / B. Com with 5+ years of relevant Regulatory reporting experience in a similar Financial services Industry
It’s mandatory to work in a shift 16:00 Hrs to 12.30 am IST (Depending on day light save it will change by an hour) to manage the daily critical Regulatory reporting deliverable
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Finance helps our internal clients outperform over time. At BNY Mellon, Finance serves our internal clients by providing world-class accounting operations and control and decision support while instituting world-class change management. Global Procurement is responsible for establishing the programs to acquire products and services for BNY Mellon by employing deep category knowledge and commodity expertise, coupled with an understanding of the needs of our businesses and business partner groups. The Corporate Treasury group is responsible for managing the investment portfolios and the liquidity and capital positions of the various subsidiary banks and of BNY Mellon.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.