Team Leader, Alpha Middle Office, Treasury Ops
The role of Middle Office in the organization is to handle critical and time sensitive controls, executions and decisions within investment operations. MO teams are responsible for position management, trade confirmation and settlements, corporate action processing, collateral management, cash and position reconciliation. Many teams have direct contact with clients and act on their behalf while interacting with internal and external parties.
- Manage the trade lifecycle post-execution through notification and settlement after transactions are released in THE OPERATING PLATFORM to the post execution trade dashboards,
- Match and confirm trade details with Brokers,
- Communicate trade details and instructions to Custodians for settlement,
- Communicate trade details to other interested parties and
- Facilitate resolution of issues related to trade settlement.
- Exception management, validation, verification and creation, and/or to facilitate Investment Operations Services.
Level of Education/ Specific Qualifications:
Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Commerce / Economics with a specialization in Business, Accounting, Finance or equivalent. Professional qualification like CA, CMA, CPA is a plus
Skills and Experience
- Overall 6-12 years and substantial relevant experience in middle office operations.
- Proficient in the middle office functions like trade life cycle, treasury ops, derivatives, income, corp actions, reference data is required
Knowledge of Aladdin platform is desirable.
- Understanding of operational functions within middle office operations. Ability to provide technical expertise to resolve daily problems
- Should have worked directly with clients and counterparties in a global context
- Should have led operations at a global level, across countries & region.
- Should be open to work in EMEA and/or North American shift hours as needed by the business
- Demonstrated ability to manage, coach and influence colleagues and virtual team members
- Ability to work within a collaborative environment to achieve results
- Ability and willingness to support middle office operations for clients/markets spread across different global regions.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.