KPMG Global Services
KPMG Global Services (KGS) was set up in India in 2008. It is a strategic global delivery organization, which works with more than 50 KPMG member firms to provide a progressive, scalable and customized approach to business requirements
The KGS journey has been one of consistent growth, with a current employee count of nearly 10,000 operating from four locations in India — Bengaluru, Gurugram, Kochi and Pune, providing a range of Advisory and Tax-related services to member firms within the KPMG network.
As part of KPMG in India, we were ranked among the top companies to work for in the country for four years in a row by LinkedIn, and recognized as one of the top three employers in the region for women, as well as for policies on Inclusion & Diversity by ASSOCHAM (The Associated Chambers of Commerce & Industry of India).
Furthermore, as KPMG in India, we were recognized as one of the ‘Best Companies for Millennials’ at The Millennial Max Conference 2019 presented by The LNOD Roundtable as well as ‘the Great Indian Workplace’ at the Culture Summit and Great Indian Workplace Awards 2019.
The position in discussion is with the Audit team at KPMG Resource Centre Private Limited (KRCPL), which is KPMG’s global delivery center and is an integral part of the firm’s strategy to enhance innovation, build scalability, and improve profitability, globally.
KRC Audit is a fast growing team that is servicing KPMG’s European audit clients and few other countries. The majority of our work is for the UK audit practice, but we are also serving KPMG - Holland, Australia, Cayman Island, Channel Island and Bermuda. We are looking at ways of growing the number of countries we serve.
Roles and Responsibilities
Roles and responsibilities
We are recruiting for an Audit Associate in the Audit team. Working as an Audit Associate in this team, your responsibilities will include:
• Auditing financial statements of companies as per country specific statutory requirements
• Building relationships with onshore team members sitting across different locations
• Reviewing financial statements of International companies for compliance with legislative and accounting standards, mathematical accuracy and consistency
• Conversion of UK financial statements into the iXBRL language using a tagging tool (IFRS training will be provided)
Essential skills required
Education / professional qualifications
Bachelors Degree in Commerce / ACCA
0-6 months of experience in relevant field
Behavioral / team skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Personal drive and positive work ethic to deliver results within tight deadlines and in demanding situations
• Flexibility to adapt to a variety of engagement types, working hours and work environments
• Effective at inspiring and motivating team members in order to deliver high quality standards
• Recognizing the developmental requirements of team members and set goals to achieve them
Number of interview rounds 2
Mode of interview Virtual