Associate Manager - Corporate Finance
BAT UKRAINE IS LOOKING FOR AN ASSOCIATE MANAGER - CORPORATE FINANCE
SENIORITY LEVEL: Mid-Senior
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
This role is part of Corporate Finance team.
The role will require an individual to take the lead in driving, supporting and improving of accounting, reporting and control processes.
Reports to: Senior Corporate Finance Manager
Reporting Level: Manages Self & Others
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Monthly reporting and control of statutory accounts, full pack reporting at fast close and year end and production of reporting schedule evidence that accurately ties and supports entries to Group reported numbers
- Handle accounting policy and procedure inquiries and ad hoc reporting and analysis requests; provide periodic training
- Develop and assist in automating processes utilizing innovative technical and processing solutions
- Maintain complete and accurate standard operating procedures and support control documentation requirements
- Coordinating with the global process owners on the implementation of reporting changes, which includes submission of comprehensive business specifications where technology enhancements are required, providing training and user testing resources to test enhancements
- Review and validation of country's financial & management data to highlight data integrity issues
- Understand the functionality, interfaces, and interdependencies of the financial processes and systems; ensure the existence of adequate internal controls to development and implementation of SOX processes in own area of responsibility
- Working in alignment with external auditors to conclude annual audit and file accounts to time
- Other ad-hoc as requested by HOF
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Do you rate your English level as advanced?
- Do you have experience working with SAP?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Degree educated with professional accountancy qualification
- A good understanding of group and corporate finance principles/experience and ability to deliver commercial insights in a rapidly evolving area of the business.
- Ability to manage a high volume of data and present in a simple, innovative and impactful way using all current systems to simplify and automate information management. i.e. SAP/ BI/BPC.
- SAP experience
- Ability to identify process and reporting improvements and proactively implement solutions.
- Ability to prioritise and is resilient.
- Ability to work independently managing stakeholders across a wide range of location.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills are required to influence and challenge.
- Maintains excellent working relationships with all stakeholders and is a team player.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- Voluntary medical insurance
- Life insurance
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!