Supervisor/Assistant Manager, Business Solutions Group - Kent
Crowe UK U.K. LLP is a leading UK audit, tax and advisory firm. We are trusted by thousands of clients for our head for figures, our specialist advice, and our readiness to provide our clients with added value.
Our office, in Kent - Maidstone, is part of our eight-office network that offers national coverage. As part of Crowe Global, we work with organisations in more than 100 countries worldwide.
Our aim is to become long-term trusted advisors to the organisations and individuals with whom we work. Everything about us: our structure, our training, our people, and our personal and professional success criteria, is driven by this goal.
We are looking for a Supervisor/Assistant Manager to join our expanding Business Solutions Group based in our Maidstone office.
- Assist with the review of statutory accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
- Preparation of more complex year end accounts.
- Preparation of corporate tax returns and ad-hoc advice as supported by our tax team.
- Knowledge and experience in bookkeeping, Company secretarial services, VAT returns and management accounts.
- Client relationship building and maintenance of client portfolio.
- Assisting, mentor and train others in the department.
- Assisting with the managing of the department.
- Monthly billing and managing WIP reports.
- Being up to date with technical knowledge and changes in the accountancy profession, driving best practice in the team and ensuring the team continues to develop.
- Monitoring and adhering to deadlines, ensuring client work is completed in line with client expectations.
- Liaising with the other departments in the firm and having awareness services on offer.
- At least one year ACCA/ACA qualified.
- A good working knowledge of IRIS, Sage, Xero and Caseware – training will be provided where required.
- Ability to multitask, work to deadlines, be efficient, organised, a good team player, approachable, confident, professional and IT competent (Excel, Word).
Why work for Crowe UK LLP?
As one of the UK’s leading firms of chartered accountants, we are looking for exceptional people. Our ethos is to promote our friendly, approachable and professional style as business partners, building strong and long-term relationships with our clients.
We offer you an opportunity to continue your career and work for a Firm that offers stability and knowledge. In addition you can work alongside experienced professionals who put the client at the heart of everything they do.
At Crowe UK LLP, you will find the expertise, the resources and, above all, the commitment to help you build a satisfying and rewarding career. In return we can offer you continued career development, highly competitive salaries and flexible benefits. Plus an opportunity to work for a Firm that truly values its people.
Crowe UK U.K. LLP is committed to equal opportunity and diversity in recruitment and employment. We value the differences that a diverse workforce brings to our organisation and believe that diversity and inclusivity are key drivers of effectiveness and in providing our clients with a quality service.
Entry and progression within the firm is determined solely by the application of objective criteria, personal performance and merit.
Closing Date: 16 July 2021
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.