Business Analyst #173916
Your field of responsibility
An outstanding opportunity to join us as a Business Analyst in Finance Change Product Control Aligned, where you will be working on PC MTB Programme, working on prioritized DQ tickets and managing ad hoc request. You will be asked to conduct detailed process analysis (via user interviews, workshops etc.) and develop process maps and data flow diagrams as needed. You will collaborate with IT department during solution development and participate in testing.
Your future colleagues
The team is dedicated, hardworking and used to work independently as well as collaboratively. We work with a high level of integrity, attention to detail and look for a colleague who shares our passion and high standards. At Finance Change we work across the entire CFO division (Financial Accounting, Product Control, Treasury, and Regulatory Reporting) to ensure that we execute the strategic design and implementation of any major changes to our processes and systems. In partnership with our key partners and IT as the solution provider, we work to build ground breaking business solutions using our deep functional expertise. We aim to deliver strategic initiatives using leading project management and business analysis as we pursue our goal of protecting and improving shareholder value through optimizing the use of our financial resources. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- University degree in IT (with Business Analysis), Economics or Business Studies.
- Product Control experience is a big plus.
- At least 2 years’ of proven project experience.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills. Proficiency in English is essential for this role.
- Ability to manage given task with minimum supervision.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.