FP&A Assistant Manager / Healthcare MNC
- Work closely with the global and regional finance team in areas of financial updates, standardization and guidelines
- Excellent business partnering to support growth by providing business insights and solution
- A fortune 500 company
- Perform financial forecast and business analysis for new business opportunities that exist at local level
- Improve strong internal control environment eg understand and applying SOPs and update as necessary, identify risks and proposing potential solutions etc.
Involve planning process (financial updates, budgeting, business planning) to ensure alignment between business strategies and financials
- Ensure balanced pricing strategy for the product portfolio and BUs financial targets are met
- Quick learner and ability to work independently in a dynamic environment
- Ability to deep dive on numbers and provide insights for decision making
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills including Excel and PowerPoint with SAP experience preferred
Able to work in a comprehensive and broadly based healthcare multinational company
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kirsten Wang on +886 2 8729 8223.