Junior Client Service Specialist (Coordinator)
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a global provider of modern business services in the area of accounting and taxes, human resources and payroll, as well as corporate secretariat management.
We employ nearly 9,000 qualified specialists in 125 offices located in 83 countries. We have been present in Poland for over 20 years, helping our clients from offices in Warsaw and Katowice, where nearly 600 people already work.
Katowice is also the location for our new structure - the European TMF Center, whose task is to serve the European markets of our clients, companies from the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 rankings. As part of the structures, we are looking for specialists in the field of international accounting, human resources and payroll, and global entity management. We also build teams that will be responsible for handling international funds and supporting internal financial processes of the TMF Group.
Part of a team of Junior Coordinators, the purpose of this role is to ensure accurate processing and administration of assigned Client data to support overall delivery. Performing a variety of administration and coordination activities for small and middle-sized accounts with close supervision of Senior Coordinator/Team Leader. This role will work with other teams including Client Service Managers and local offices.
- Collect and consolidate Client KPI details as per the contract and share this information with the relevant Client Service Manager. Highlight when data is missing, or unavailable.
- Using the Client dashboard to have an awareness on relevant SLA’s / KPI’s or data for assigned global clients against the contracted scope and/or mandatory requirements in the certain jurisdiction. Escalate any issues or concerns to the correct point of contact as needed to reduce impact to the client.
- Provide support to Local Offices and Senior Coordinators to collate Client manuals, calendars and other documents.
- Responsible for monitoring and updating systems, databases and logs including, an issues log, clients’ dashboard, clients’ contact matrix and other relevant data, with a high level of accuracy.
- Responsible for overseeing the team shared mailbox and directing queries to the correct person, as required. Be responsive requests to try to resolve and respond to promptly and accurately. Escalate to the appropriate internal contact, as required.
- Provide support to Senior Coordinators and Client Service Managers in regular reporting to Clients and other internal stakeholders on performance of SLA’s and other relevant data, including reviewing and updating reports to ensure they are fit for purpose, collecting the up-to-date status of services and highlighting any issues or escalations.
- Maintenance of Clients’ contacts list or additional service trackers as agreed between CSM and client in cooperation with CSM or other TMF teams, ensuring all details are updated and documented within agreed timeframe.
- Managing the handover of the new entities into BAU: checking the handover protocol, ensuring that all contracts are in place and fully signed, etc. with support from more senior staff (if needed).
- Coordinating basic ad-hoc projects requested by Coordinators, Senior Coordinators and Client Service Managers with support from more senior staff (if needed).
- Supporting Coordinators, Senior Coordinators and Client Service Managers with various administrative tasks relating to service delivery.
- Various data collection and support in queries resolution (addressed by CSM/Manager)
- At least 1-2 years of experience of working in a client focused or service delivery role
- At least 1 year of experience in one of the following area:
- legal, corporate governance or company secretarial
- payroll processing
- accounting and tax processing
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- University degree (bachelor or master)
- Proficiency in MS Office: especially MS Excel, MS Outlook and MS Word
Working at TMF Group offers:
- Convenient central location of the office
- Stable employment
- Flexi-time and remote working
- An international and dynamic environment
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Co-financing of tickets for sports activities
- Free language courses
- Exceptional people and atmosphere
- Christmas and occasional gifts
- Co-financing of holidays
- Charity work