PeopleSoft Techno Functional Consultant (Project Support/ Implementation)_ENO #181506
Finance Applications Management is responsible for the control, maintenance, reporting and functional development with respect to the following key financial systems among other systems:
- PeopleSoft General Ledger (v9.2)
- PeopleSoft Asset Management
- PeopleSoft Accounts Payable
- PeopleSoft Billing/Lease Accounting
The role requires the person to support the change initiatives for key financial applications under FAM in terms requirement gathering, analysis, testing, and coordination with IT BAs/Developers towards implementation of these requirements. The role will support global customers from APAC, EMEA and Americas.
- Experience Range – 3 to 7 years
- Responsible for analysis, configuration, maintenance, testing, and support for Change Initiatives as part of yearly Book of Work.
- Analyze the business scenarios to understand process strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities to automate/improve processes and functions. Designs new or modified processes to enable technical solutions and process automation
- Analyze business processes and user requirements and document processes and translate into system requirement specifications.
- Collaborate with other BAU Support Sub-Teams and technical teams in order to address overall system issues and system improvement requests.
- Work as a SME on projects impacting Financial Systems
- Maintain and improve the existing process documentation
- Initiate and execute Improvements to Process, Smaller Automation Projects
FAM ensures that the aforementioned systems are functioning in terms of processing, data population, data integrity and performance as required for Financial Control, Product Control, Corporate Services, business divisions and Operations to complete their various tasks. This culminates in the role FAM perform in supporting in the region of approximately 8000 users globally. The team is very cohesive and work together as a great team. The diverse team exhibits phenomenal team culture, with great experience across all levels.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.Your skills and experience
To excel in this role, you should possess:
- A Bachelor’s or Master's in business/technology/accounting study (banking domain preferred)
- Minimum 4 years of Experience in implementation / support of PeopleSoft Financials
- Functional experience with PeopleSoft GL, AM and AP modules
- Understand & apply the technical knowledge of PeopleSoft
- Experience in accounting (banking preferred)
- Proficient in SQL and Excel knowledge
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing priority
- Experience with R/Python/Qlik or other self-service innovation/automation (preferred)
- Ability to interact and communicate with middle management
- Proficient in analytical and conceptual skills as well as good organizational and written/verbal communication skills
- Pro-active and hands-on mentality with the ability to work in a challenging environment: able to deliver within tight deadlines
- Flexible and outstanding team-player with customer orientation
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.