GL Accountant - MNC Brand
Multinational biological manufacture with a reputable brand
Responsible for month-end, general ledger reconciliations in a medium-size team
Our client is a dominating player in their manufacturing industry and the market has continued to see significant growth in China market. The finance team in Shanghai will take responsibilities of GL work. In a small team, you will be responsible for full accounting functions.
Assist the Finance team you will be responsible for overall accounting.
- Inventory management including invoice matching, monthly reconciliation, cost analysis, inventory provision calculation and stock-take;
* Inter company trade transactions and month end reconciliation;
* GL transmission and statutory report preparation.
* monthly Profit Margin Report, including data collection, reconciliation and problem investigation;
* Assist in annual audit and company annual check;
Workable Japanese, can cooperate with Japanese accounting team;
5+ years working experiences and 3+ years GL working experience. Multinational service company experience is preferred.
Hands on experience preparing/coordinating monthly reconciliation of balance sheet and income statement
Detail orientated with fixed asset.
Competitive salary, negotiable on experience
Immediate start, temporary contract to begin but there is a strong potential for the role to become permanent; the company offer learning, development and career progression。
Multinational organisation with a reputable brand
Convenient and centre location
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Shirley Wang on +86 20 23385760