Well established and respected private equity house based is looking to hire a new Finance Assistant to join its mid size accounting team based in Central London. The company offers superb career opportunities with full support for CIMA or ACCA studies.
Well established and respected private equity house based in Central London (City area).
Reporting to the Senior Finance Administrator and working within a team environment, your role will be varied and broad and duties will include:
- Management of the purchase ledger - checking, coding and ensuring invoices are appropriately authorised;
- Resolution of supplier queries and liaising with executives to resolve coding and other queries;
- Preparation and processing bi-weekly payment runs ensuring there is enough time for the payment run to be reviewed before being authorised on the banking system;
- Treasury and cash management duties including management of operational cash balances to ensure adequate funding of payment runs, monthly direct debits and ad-hoc payments
- Preparation of bank account reconciliations (including foreign currency bank accounts);
- Preparation of various expense reconciliations and ad-hoc analysis;
- Assisting with Year End audit
The ideal candidate will have a positive and proactive approach to their work and will be looking to make the next step within the early stages of their accountancy career.
Working knowledge of accounts payable and / or cash / bank reconciliations ideal
Full study support if required will be offered for the CIMA or ACCA qualifications.
Strong inter personal skills.
Able to work to tight deadlines.
Good level of Excel and other systems.
Previous roles in a financial services fund environment (desirable but not necessary).
Competitive salary and excellent bonus scheme
Full range of benefits
Study package for the CIMA or ACCA