Assistant Management Accountant
Page Personnel are working with a company based in central Warrington who has a brilliant reputation in the UK manufacturing industry. It is a great opportunity to join a fast paced finance function of 10 with clear paths of progression and development.
Our client is a well-established manufacturing business who operate nationally. My client prides themselves in offering exceptional progression paths for their team. With over 80 years of experience and countless awards, my client are at the forefront of their market and continue to sustain this position.
The duties include:
* Assistance with preparation of monthly management accounts, ultimately to produce draft Management Accounts
* Profit and loss account analysis and review for internal and external stakeholders
* Assistance with the monthly purchase ledger.
* Preparation of year end statutory accounts and audit schedules
* Assistance with budget preparation.
* Liaising with stakeholders and preparation and review of the annual budget and regular forecasts
The successful applicant for the Assistant Management accountant role:
* Ideally AAT qualified or equivalent and studying toward ACCA, CIMA or another equivalent financial qualification
* Flexible and adaptable approach, able to deal with a busy environment
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written and the ability to work across all areas of the business
* Strong analytic skills and attention to detail
* £24,000-30,000 salary & company bonus
* Study package
* 25 days holiday
* Company pension scheme
* Free parking on site for when working in the office
* Early finish on a Friday