This role is for an experienced purchase ledger. The role is for 6-8 weeks temp and is offering between £18,000 to £20,000 equivalent per hour and based in Lancashire.
Well established, highly successful organisation. You will be part of a innovating, supportive and exciting team.
- Processing invoices and reconciling to purchase orders
- Setting up new supplier accounts and maintaining existing account details within the purchase ledger
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements
- Processing expense claims
- Processing BACS payments
- Resolving queries smoothly and efficiently
- Ensuring the integrity of purchase orders and receipts
- Supporting with general office duties and provide ad-hoc reporting
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience working as a purchase ledger clerk - essential
- Be proactive - essential
- Be able to adapt to new accounting software - essential
- Be able to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders - desirable
This role is offering up to £20,000 equiv per hour