Senior Financial Controller - Emerging Markets (F/M)
The job holder will provide financial guidance to both CFO/Central Finance teams and to local affiliates.
Our client is a privately-owned international company. The business successfully expanded for the last 30 years in a wide range of countries, including some high-potential emerging economies.
We are looking for a Senior Financial Controller (F/M) to join the Geneva based central team.
Key responsibilities of the role are articulated as follow:
A) Country Controlling
- Oversee on a timely manner the reporting provided by Country Finance Managers, assess its quality and accuracy and drive continuous improvement initiatives,
- Control budget / forecast and long term plan,
- Detect discrepancies and provide remediation plan, from inception to execution,
- Maintain a close follow up of Key Performances Indicators and propose new ones when appropriated,
- Provide guidance to the Group Reporting teams for quarterly closings,
- Support, develop and coach local affiliates finance teams,
B) Capex Controlling & Investment
- Act as a first line of analysis for Capex requirements from countries,
- Deliver project controlling analysis,
- Forecast and follow up of investment phase in existing and new businesses,
C) Reporting & Analysis
- Prepare monthly cash flow forecast,
- Provide finance support to ad-hoc request from the company management,
- Ensure adherence to finance procedures,
- Participate to decks preparation for C-level.
- Master's degree in Finance / Accounting / Business Administration,
- 3 to 5 years of experience in External Audit in a Big4, exposure to IFRS,
- Additional 3 to 5 years of experience in Finance, in a fast-paced environment with an international footprint,
- Ideal experience in the field, in Finance, in Africa / Latin America,
- Passion for fast-growing economies, team worker, pro-active.
Great opportunity to join a success-story and to contribute to the development of the business.