- Compute periodic NAVs for Close Ended Funds and Hedge Funds
- Prepare capital calls, distributions, redemptions, equalization workings.
- Prepare Waterfall calculations and Carried interest (American and European Methods).
- Prepare investor reporting on periodic basis and respond to ad hoc client and investor queries
- Provide annual and periodic bookkeeping and full financial statements for SPV clients and funds according to local GAAP and IFRS.
- Liaise directly with auditors and internal or external clients as and when required to ensure quality service and resolve accounting queries.
- Maintain details of work completed and time sheets in Time Tracker to allow production of quarterly statistics, and rebilling data.
- Collate relevant data and convert into information for Central bank, Inland Revenue and Group reporting purposes on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis
- Assist Senior Accounting Associates, Accounting Associates and Accounting Assistants with their work
- Compliance with internal policies and procedures and adherence with relevant accounting procedure manuals.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Well versed with funds, capital market and structured finance deals.
- Sound knowledge of IFRS and relevant GAAPs in EU/ US.
- Have at least 3-5 years’ experience in the financial services sector
- Proficiency in MS office applications (Word & Excel)
- Flexible to work across different teams
- Analytical, well organised and resourceful
Apply for Accountant
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly