Business Development (M&A,Due Diligence) - Pathumthani
This role is to conduct feasibility analysis and evaluation of properties for acquisition of sites for investment.
Our client is a listed manufacturing leader in their product. They have growth revenue among Covid pandemic.
- Present selected new investment opportunities to Senior Manager
- Preparing financial plan, feasibility studies, risk analysis, viability of projects and related developments
- Propose validated for budget and business plan alignment by the Chief Financial Officer.
- Preparing business proposals for joint venture, partnership, mergers with other parties.
- Collaborate with the research team in sourcing for information pertaining to new areas of business.
- Review of contracts related to asset / share transactions
- Identifying partnership opportunities for growth and expansion of the operation as per strategic plan.
- Bachelor degree in finance, economics or any related field.
- Master degree in finance is preferred.
- At least 7 years experience in Business Development position with manufacturing industry.Advanced in
- Microsoft Excel for creating financial modeling (Only reviewing skill is not accepted.)
- Logical and responsive.
- Fixed Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Provident fund
- Career path
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Silada Choomwaengvapee on +66 2 012 5076.