Senior Corporate Strategy Manager - M&A (Samutprakan)
This job is to lead the Corporate Strategy team to run business analysis, investment management, and M&A researches for the their group of company. This position is reporting to foreigner Director.
Our client is a leader in industrial services provider in Thailand and expanding across APAC. This company offers a competitive compensation and benefits package along with an environment conducive for professional growth opportunities.
- Research and analyze potential acquisition candidates, perform competitive analyses, and identify trends and developments in the industry
- Develop financial models to evaluate potential acquisition and divestment opportunities
- Conducts due diligence and uses this information to develop integrated revenue/expense analyses, projections, reports and presentations regarding the impact of a transaction on the organization
- Directs strategic long-range planning process to ensure continued successful growth and profitability
- Prepares and presents the corporate strategic plan to senior management and the Board of Directors
- Bachelor or Master degree in Finance, Economics, or any related field.
- At least 8 years solid experience in investment strategy researches, due diligence function in industrial sector.
- Big 4 background in advisory or strategy transactions is preferred.
- Pro-active, mature, leadership is a must.
- Career path
- Support team
- Attractive salary
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Silada Choomwaengvapee on +66 2 012 5076.