Cash Application Analyst
We are looking for someone who goes beyond in everything they do. This is a great opportunity for a person with a real passion to help, to solve problems, to complete tasks and be a team player. An opportunity for advancement for professionals who excel in this area.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, as well as challenge and progression in your role. With a growing team and the prospect to work flexible hours, there has never been a better time to join the Cameron, Schlumberger team!
Your role, as Cash Application Analyst, will be to ensure timely and accurate processing of cash receipts and to provide internal customer support.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Run Daily Bank Reports.
- Post Cash Receipts.
- Post AR adjustments.
- Research and resolve accounts receivable issues with internal customers.
- Reconcile cash accounts to bank reports.
- Perform bank to bank transfers.
- Email internal customers and bank on unidentified funds.
- Copy, file, and scan documents.
- Economic background (graduate of Academy of Economic Studies or similar).
- 2+ Years strong computer experience MS Office.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Time management skills.
- Professional and with a service-oriented approach.
- Ability to prioritize issues.
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written.
- Self-motivated and results oriented.
- Good command of English language (comprehension, written and speech).
- SAP experience and additional language skills would be a benefit, but are not essential to this position.
Apply for Cash Application Analyst
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly