This finance manager role is for a part qualified/finalist accountant, with experience in preparing management accounts, budgeting, balance sheets, P&L. The client are looking for the right candidate to maintain the integrity of the financial ledgers across the UK holding companies and the UK & US trading companies.
The client is a global business based in Welwyn Garden City supplying interconnect and cable assembly products to the electronics industry. They put their people first and the workers are key in meeting commitments to exceptional service and quality products.
It's an excellent opportunity for a Finance Manager to join a fast growing global company. The position will be reporting to the Financial Director.
The key duties for this finance manager are:
- Managing general accounting transactions and processes
- Overseeing AP function & employee expenses
- Leading on annual financial audit exercises working with companies auditors
- Preparing cash flow projections
- Reconcile bank accounts monthly
- Manage intercompany bank transfer process
- Maintaining accuracy of entity balance sheets and reconcile on a regular basis
- Completing quarterly VAT returns
- Complete monthly cost allocation and stock management procedures.
- Maintain and reconcile fixed asset register
- Supporting the FD on preparation of the budget and other ad-hoc duties
- Part qualified or Finalist stage ACCA/ CIMA Studier
- Strong management accounts experience
- Some experience of multi-currency ERP systems
- Managerial experience
- Excellent IT skills - with good Excel ability and knowledge
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Not afraid to pick up the phone
- An analytical and organised approach to work
- Familiar with VAT reporting
- The ability to work as part of a team and to build strong working relationships
Some of the benefits for this finance manager include:
- Staff profit share (paid half yearly)
- Family feel company
- Company pension scheme
- Generous holiday package (Increasing by one day annually for 5 years)
- Birthday off each year