Full time permanent Financial Accountant required for a successful business based in Central Manchester.
Working for a reputable and growing brand. You will be part of a vibrant finance team which can offer a brilliant role with great career prospects.
The main responsibilities for this role:
- Preparation of monthly general ledger journals
- Analysing P&L
- Provide reporting of key stock levels and margin to both branch and operations staff
- Produce monthly stock reports for senior management
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Ensure that all product and pricing information is accurately maintained
- Ad hoc work as allocated by the manager
The successful candidate MUST:
- Previous experience in a finance role
- Have strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Be able to communicate effectively
- Have a strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of Stocks and Margins - DESIRABLE
This role can offer up to £30,000 + hybrid working, discounts, health care + other great benefits.