Data Analyst - Internal Audit (ENO-AVP) #183116
We offer an outstanding opportunity to work with the Global Data Analytics team within Internal Audit (IA), to apply your technical skills against a wide range of problem statements across the bank. At Credit Suisse, we’re proud that Internal Audit is seen as a “compelling voice inspiring confidence in the ability of the Bank to deliver its strategy”. Our Auditors build and maintain direct and lasting relationships with the Bank’s leadership. They are actively consulted for their independent advice and insights to inspire positive change. Our global Internal Audit function reflects the Bank’s entrepreneurial spirit; we’re investing in new technologies, data analytics, and the latest training techniques to ensure that both people and platforms are best in class.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work alongside auditors across a wide range of different topics, leveraging your skills to provide impactful insights:
- Collaborate with experts in their fields to provide data analytics services to the global Internal Audit department.
- Work with data owners to gather, process and blend large volumes of data from multiple systems, and ensure the data is of sufficient quality.
- Translate audit requirements into logical steps, develop the necessary solutions, and clearly communicate actionable results and recommendations.
- Investigate risks using forensic analysis, data science and modelling techniques to identify issues and root causes, and predict future incidents.
- Build and maintain automated processes and solutions that can be reused continuously by both Internal Audit and other business partners.
- Serve as an internal expert on data sources, analytics and data science techniques.
Your future colleagues
Every day you spend with us will be different. We are a globally distributed team from a wide variety of backgrounds with multi-disciplinary skillsets, which we combine to build impactful solutions and analyses for our business partners. In doing so, we strive to create a collegiate atmosphere that enjoys solving complex problems via data and technology, and values teamwork, agility and innovative thinking. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.Your skills and experience
We are looking for candidates with an inquisitive and innovative mind-set, problem solving skills and the right blend of business and technical experience. Specifically:
- Ability to work and communicate with all levels of an organization and multifunctional teams including business and technical staff.
- An agile mind-set, able to effectively manage multiple tasks and changing priorities.
- Self-motivation and ability to learn new skills, toolsets and programming languages.
- Strong database language skills (e.g. SQL) including ETL, data mining, interpreting results, and identifying trends.
- Proven experience using statistical computer languages such as R and Python to classify data and create predictive models.
- Experience in using data visualisation products and technologies (e.g. Tableau).
- Experience with ETL technologies such as MS SSIS or other relevant ETL automation tools.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.