Analyst Digital Channels Finance
"At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let's discuss what this means for you"
See yourself in our team
Digital Operations and Technology (DOT) finance is part of the Retail Banking Services (RBS) Distribution Finance team and operates with an integrated business partnering model, helping the management of the product and distribution businesses yet with a one step removed to promote objectivity and independence of analysis and advice. Major work functions are planning, reporting and decision support to line management to promote operational and financial efficiency, productivity delivery and customer service quality while reinforcing a sound control environment.
Digital Operations & Technology is the Groups’ Digital Distribution Channel. Encompassing NetBank, CommBank and Mobile assets, as well as technology supporting the retail business. The DOT team will ensure that our customers’ Digital user experience is of world class standard.
The DOT Finance team has full end to end finance responsibilities, including performance reporting; budgeting and forecasting; sales and expense management; projects and insights and all related reporting and stakeholder management.
Do work that matters
The Analyst DOT Finance has several key areas of responsibility:
- Sales measurement – Review and develop sales measures which align to both product P&L goals and better customer outcomes.
- Sales performance insights – Leverage data to analyse channel sales performance and highlight drivers and insights to business.
- Cost performance insights – Understand key cost drivers across the digital and broader RBS business identifying opportunities and inefficiencies providing recommendations.
- Business performance reporting – Ensure timely and accurate delivery of monthly Digital expense performance reporting.
- Stakeholder management
- Key business partner to Digital sales teams providing an independent view of performance
- Partner with analytics and BI resources leveraging customer data to unlock deeper commercial insights
- Work with product finance team to align product and channel goals and performance
We’re interested in hearing from people who have
- CA or CPA qualification
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related discipline
- Highly numerate with strong understanding of accounting principles
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills and critical thinking skills
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with month end procedures and reporting
- Understanding of data tables and construct
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Banking knowledge and previous experience of a relevant distribution business highly is valued
- Risk Mindset – All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 18/08/2021
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.