Debt Capital Markets Officer
Alter Domus is a global alternatives administrator with more than US$1 trillion AUM. Alter Domus is expanding its DCM offering into the APAC region and is looking to appoint an Officer, DCM APAC to be based in Hong Kong.
The Officer will join a global team that facilitates the execution of high value corporate finance transactions servicing: global private credit, debt and equity funds. Deals will include direct lending, structured finance, mezzanine finance and distressed debt transactions.
- Executing and administrating various corporate trustee, agency and escrow duties
- Handling P&I calculations, amortization schedules, waterfall calculations, etc.
- Preparing statements of various custodian cash and security accounts
- Handle client instructions for cash/securities in various markets
- Work closely with internal teams such as legal, accounting and compliance teams in transaction execution and administration
- Liaise with external stakeholders such as clients and financial institutions as necessary
- Assist with ad hoc projects and duties as required
- Bachelor degree or higher in accounting or finance or economics or computer science or engineering or other similar disciplines
- Experience in accounting, banking or corporate finance industry is preferable
- Knowledge on fund administration and/or agency services is a plus
- Good business sense and commercial acumen
- Comfortable with using new technology platforms
- Strong financial and business analytical skills
- Self-motivated, dedicated and outgoing team player
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) in English. Mandarin and Cantonese is a plus.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.