The Management Accountant will be joining an established Cambridge organisation with the opportunity to have a hands on role that they will be able to shape. This role will be perfectly suited to someone actively studying and with a strong ability to work closely with multiple stakeholders. You will be responsible for the on going budgeting and forecasting processes whilst providing detailed support to stakeholders across the business.
An established Consultancy business within Cambridge who provide a highly progressive and ambitious working environment and team that share the same ethos. The Management Accountant will therefore need to be a driven and commercially focused individual but will be fast tracked with a hands on role and experienced team to support the business.
The Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Supporting the financial reporting processes including the P&L
- Provide commentary on variance analysis, and supporting business stakeholders with their decision making with this analysis
- Responsibility for the actuals vs budget
- Monthly process including management accounts and monthly board packs
- Assist with quarterly forecast and annual budget
- Consistently support the ongoing improvement of systems and process within the business
- Work with a number of stakeholders within the organisation; producing detailed reports
The successful candidate for the Management Accountant:
- Part-Qualified or Finalist ACCA/CIMA/ACA
- An ambitious individual with a proven track record within a commercial setting
- Confident in working and directing senior stakeholders within the business
- Advanced Excel ability and strong systems experience
- Previous experience within a Consultancy environment would be advantageous
The successful candidate for the Management Accountant will be joining this Cambridge Consultancy business as the role is there to be shaped as they see fit. The role will provide excellent scope for career development and progression, alongside providing a competitive salary and benefits package.