Due to our constant growth and the expanding portfolio of our Clients, we are looking for candidates for the position of:
Office location: Warsaw, Poznań
Scope of duties:
- Participation in projects related to auditing and reviewing financial statements;
- Preparing audit documentation;
- Drawing up statements, reports and other documents under the supervision of an Audit Senior and Manager.
- A degree in economics (finance and accounting);
- Experience in working in audit or accountancy – a minimum of 6 months;
- Ability to analyse financial data;
- Extensive knowledge of accounting law;
- Ability to work with a team;
- Ability and willingness to travel;
- Willingness to improve qualifications and gain new experience;
- Fluency in English.
We offer you:
- Involvement in interesting domestic and international projects in a company with an established position on the market;
- Competitive salary and extensive benefits coverage (you can choose between medical packages, life insurance, MultiSport card, tickets to cinemas, theatres, concerts...);
- Real opportunities for vertical promotion and participation in the development of the Audit Department;
- Opportunities for qualifications improvement thanks to comprehensive training courses (including language courses).