Assistant Manager/Manager, Ethics & Compliance
The day-to-day activities:
- Conduct periodic internal reviews or audits to ensure that compliance procedures are followed.
- Identify compliance issues that require follow-up or investigation.
- Disseminate written policies and procedures related to compliance activities.
- Work with local teams to ensure adequate oversight and monitoring in all required areas.
- Maintain documentation of compliance activities, such as training, advisory.
- Provide regular reporting on compliance matters.
- Consult with the legal team as necessary to address difficult legal compliance issues.
- Collaborate with human resources departments to ensure the implementation of consistent disciplinary action in cases of compliance violations.
- Advise internal management or business partners on the implementation or operation of compliance programs.
- Provide employee training on compliance related topics, policies, or procedures.
- Provide assistance to security and internal audit teams in internal investigations.
- Monitor compliance systems to ensure their effectiveness.
- Oversee internal reporting systems such as corporate compliance hotlines and inform employees about these systems.
- Design or implement improvements in communication, monitoring, or enforcement of compliance standards.
- Verify that all firm and regulatory policies and procedures have been documented, implemented, and communicated.
- Independently lead discrete projects with cross functional groups within Grab
- Help mentor and/or supervise the more junior members of the team, as may be necessary.
The must haves:
- 3-5 years of prior experience in an audit or compliance role.
- Ability to work independently, self motivated, while being a team player.
- Desire to learn more about, and develop in, compliance
- Receptiveness to coaching and mentoring which will be provided by the Head of Compliance.
- Ability to travel in the region is required
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.