Account Manager - Marketplace | Al Futtaim Retail | Dubai
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
About the Role
This role will be focused on contributing to managing our existing seller portfolio through direct engagement and supporting the business growth of selected sellers.
Key Specific Accountabilities:
- Be your seller partners' consultant, providing them with data-driven insights and advice to optimize their success and grow their business.
- Identify key business opportunities of your categories via spotting popular brands, trends, and pricing to ensure managing the portfolio toward a growth plan.
- Conduct deep dive analysis on issues affecting selling partners' business performance and provide the Voice of the Seller as an input into product development and process improvement.
- Work closely with selling partners, educating them about standards of Delivery and Customer Experience
- Track and report business development results, analyze data, interpret reports and information, and publish recommendations & action plans for your portfolio of selling partners.
- Partner with multiple stakeholders to align programs and initiatives to help drive the growth of your selling partners portfolio
To be successfully considered for this role, you must demonstrate the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Degree Qualified
- Ideally 3-4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Ecommerce & retail experience ideally with a knowledge of marketplaces
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint.
- Salesforce/SAP experience
- Analytical alongside excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Self-Starter, strong motivation, and sales drive
- Great negotiation and sales skills
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.