Business Analyst (Omani Only) | Muscat ,Oman
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
Manages the day-to-day business reports, commercial department and analytics for RED. Taking care of SAP implementation/IT changes and ensuring smooth backend. Commercial and sales admin support by compiling reports, invoicing, credit note and accounts receivables with Dealers and MMs
- Commercial and Business back end
- Looking after sales-admin( invoicing, LPOs, Interface between business)
- Preparing reports
- Ensuring compliance of financial reports and processes
- Ensuring SAP and its implementation
- Assisting commercial team with day to day work and problem solving
- Credit notes, Reconciliation for Accounts
- Administration of commercial team
- Business analysts work with organisations to help them improve their processes and systems. They conduct research and analysis in order to come up with solutions to business problems and help to introduce these systems to businesses and their clients
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
- 3-5 years experience working with senior decision makers.
- Typically, Business Analysts require a bachelor’s degree in Accounts or Science as a minimum. Whilst any degree is advantageous, the following subjects are useful as they’re in a similar field:
- Business Studies /Statistics/Science/ Management
Job-Specific Skills & Experience:
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills
- Proven analytical background
- Advanced MS office and Excel skills
- SAP/ERP knowledge is a must
- Commercial and Contract Negotiations.
- Business Intelligence.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.