Store Administrators - B&Q | Al Futtaim Retail | Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
We are looking for a Store Administrator to support to the store management team by creating and providing management reports to analyse store business and financial performance. The Store Administrator also ensures inventory and cash offices related tasks are carried out constantly in an accurate manner.
- Ensure that accurate reports are provided to the Store/ Regional office personnel consistently so as to meet reporting deadlines.
- Maintain data archives in the system to facilitate easy access when required Utilize all available tools and systems to maximize sales and profit.
- Accurate GRN of DC to store transfer stock using relevant system.
- Periodic review of stock and report/sort out the differences with relevant team. (Unless checked this can lead to shrinkage)
- Supervise the store delivery checks & reporting Variance & ensure adjustments are passed and reported accurately.
- Accurate GRN of local vendor auto replenished stock. (ensure complete adherence to SOP on auto replenishment)
- Spot audit of receiving process.
Cash Office operations
- Carry out all cash office procedures to protect the company’s asset with regard to:
- Daily reconciliation of store takings & reports
- Banking / Foreign exchange
- Store Petty cash
- Tallying safe fund daily
- Credit card reconciliation
Payment managed at store
- Ensure all payments are verified, approved by Unit Manager manager and processed with Retail Accounts Team.
- Follow up must be maintained to track pending invoices and flag pending payments. Maintain a liaison with suppliers to clear any outstanding payments.
Compliance & Customer Service
- Ensure that all in-store procedures are adhered so that the store operations comply with audit standards
- Provide a high level of internal customer service at all times to enable smooth operations of the store
- 3 experience in similar role, strong in reporting and analysis
- Very good skills in store operations, organisation
- Good working knowledge of SAP
- High level of computer literacy
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving skills as well as good organisational, and communication and sales skills
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.