UAE National - Finance Graduate| SINYAR Management trainee
Job Requisition ID: []
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
- You just graduated from college and you are joining Al-Futtaim. This stage will allow you to build your career through a structured learning program.
- It is designed to help you enhance competencies such as communication skills, problem-solving, and teamwork that you will be able to utilize beyond your work experience, by integrating different blended learning channels to gain knowledge and develop your skills in professional settings.
- It operates in a framework that encourages innovation and aids to unleash creativity while fast-tracking your career progression.
This role will provide you with the opportunity to:
- Work with a global company spread across 30+countries.
- Work with globally renowned brands – over 200 brands and counting.
- Get exposed to diverse business areas.
- Benefit from a structured training best suited to help you reach your goals to fast track your career with possible leadership opportunities on completion of programme.
- Get recognized and rewarded for your exceptional efforts.
- Understand the ways of working in a leading corporate with access to global best practices in all spheres.
Who are we looking for?
- We are looking for qualified graduates in Finance, Accounting, or bankingfields of study.
- We are looking for recent Graduates (age up to27), who have completed a Bachelor’s Degree,
- Open to work in Dubai.
- If male, the candidate should have completed National Service or be exempted.
- English is the business language in Al-Futtaim so we require excellent English language skills, spoken and written.
- Successful candidates will be self-motivated, passionate, collaborative, creative, commercially aware and excellence-driven, effective relationship builders, and flexible.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.