Business Analyst Manager | Al- Futtaim Group | Dubai
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
To develop solutions to support all aspects of a Financial Services business, especially in regards to controls and overall performance reporting. Provide enhanced succession plan to the existing Senior Manager Business Solutions.
- Participate in the definition and execution of a data and reporting strategy that removes business challenges and also adds commercial value based on the existing principals of:Single Version of the Truth;End to end process automation;Getting it right the first time;Working Smarter and not Harder;Having a recognisable reporting brand.
- Act as a functional consultant to proactively support the business in regards to new initiatives and existing business challenges.
- Manage a mid to large size reporting database ensuring that it operates under the general governance of EIT but still maintained and managed internally.
- Drive the adoption of Tableau as the preferred reporting solution for the entire business.
- Constantly look for Process improvements.
- Intercompany/inter team communications
- Mentor and Coach other team members
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field of study for software development and project/program management preferred.
Minimum Experience and Knowledge:
Proven experience (8+ Years) in a similar business-facing role.
- Broad commercial experience however experience in Financial Services would be a distinct advantage.
- Ability to understand current/changing business processes and participation in defining application and platform functionality.
- Highly organized with the ability to deal with the challenges associated with working in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent communication and cross-group collaboration skills.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills.
Job-Specific/Technical Skills required to complete the tasks:
- Excellent understand of SQL Server and Tableau are essential.
- A problem solver.
- Expert/Advanced level understanding of automation using Microsoft Office 365 is expected.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.