No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
Due to the rapid expansion in Al Futtaim Group business in Egypt we need to fill this post ASAP
- Executes Audit fieldwork
- Ensure audit work addresses key risks identified
- Obtain sufficient background information and knowledge, understanding of overall business process.
- Report and document the results of field work in order to support findings, prepares report summarizing field work and briefs auditees or management as deemed necessary
- Evaluate system of internal controls to be carried out during audit to achieve audit scope.
- Develops audit findings and recommendations.
- Maintain proper filing for working papers and record notes and obtain sufficient evidence to support audit findings and recommendations.
- Conducts regular follow-up exercises to review status of agreed actions implementation of the agreed actions.
- Develop and maintain on going reporting to the Internal Audit management.
- Maintains sufficient general knowledge of overall company procedures, policies and objectives in order to more efficiently identify potential risk areas.
- Provides input to the development of the overall Audit Plan
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
- Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge: Bachelor of Commerce ,CIA
- Minimum Experience: 3-6 years of experience in the internal audit, external auditor wishing to shift can also apply.
- Job-Specific Skills: Fluent in Both English & Arabic.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.