Credit Controller | ALF Vehicle Rentals| Doha, Qatar (93317)
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
The job holder has to ensure that all the corporate clients are promptly and accurately invoiced and effectively liaise with clients for timely collection to keep the past due amounts within specified limits. Oversee Branch receivables and limit uncollected dues. Finance Executive has to ensure that collections at main branch are banked daily and liaise with outlying branches to deposit the collections on a daily basis.
Sales Accounting & Credit Control:
- Review & reconciliation of rental branch accounting
- Review of Fact sheets, Credit applications and carry out credit reference checks
- Follow up with corporate client for speedy recovery of dues and endure that credit limits are strictly enforced
- Take prompt action on bounced cheques and unauthorized credit cards
- Conduct audit of outlying rental branches and ensure adherence to company policies
Daily Banking Activity
- Ensure daily collections are banked on time
- Ensure schedule is maintained for PDCs and Credit Card charges to ensure timely recovery of dues
- Coordinate with AFSS for timely bank reconciliation
Business MIS & Documents Control
- Prepare KPI reports for business on a weekly basis
- Manage Petty Cash for main office and other branches and coordinate with AFSS for swift replenishment of same
- Monthly reconciliation and reporting in coordination with AFSS
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Internationally recognized Accountancy Qualification – Qualified or Studying
- 2 years Financial Accounting experience in the auto sector
- Excellent communication skills, planning and organisation. Strong analytical skills, strong commercial acumen and problem solving skills.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.