Retail Lease Administrator | AFGRE | Dubai, UAE
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
Job Title: Retail Lease Administrator
Reports to: Leasing Administration Manager
Department: Lease Administration
Location: Al Futtaim Group Real Estate Management Offices, Dubai Festival City
In this position, you are responsible for:
- Executing the tactics of the AFGRE Leasing Admin strategy that is aimed at meeting AFGRE’s overall objectives.
- The accurate completion of paperwork of current and prospective tenants.
- Updating of data into SAP
You will also ensure that you:
- Are familiar with a variety of the leasing field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Consistently apply your experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals.
- Effectively work with the team and support departments.
- Arranging Documentation: Ensure that documents required are completed (Booking Form, Booking Deposit Receipt, Tenant Information Sheet, Valid Passport Copy with Visa Page Residence, Correct Lay-out, Trade license copy for Corporate Booking, Power of Attorney for Authorize Signatory and Allotment Letter for Al Futtaim Staff). Prepare LAF for higher management signature. Prepare lease agreement contract as per the approved LAF. Collect payments and issue receipt. Dispatch tenant's executed copy. File tenants documents (LAF & Lease Agreement) according to the property and unit number
- Asset/Property Management: Assisting the Leasing Admin team to draft all hardcopy correspondence and documentation with regard to the lease agreements that are to be renewed or re-geared, as above.
- Special Projects: Ownership of a limited number of leases, based on volume, to be processed and executed.
Financial Analyst and Reporting
- Progress Reports: Assists the Leasing Admin team on the preparation of the progress reports on weekly/monthly/annual basis as appropriate, including tenancy schedules, renewal schedules, rent concession sheets, tracking sheets Budgeting: Assists the Senior Managers on the preparation of the supporting documentation for Budget, Budget Review and Forecasting as required
- Brand Profiles: Maintenance of a Brand Profile Log and responsible for receiving “Shop Application Form” from prospective tenants. Communication with prospective tenants will be required.
- Administration: Assist the Leasing Admin team in updating tracking sheets, preparing presentations as well as LPO’s. Also responsible for inventory management of office supplies & replenishment, hard & soft filing for Retail & Commercial Portfolios and other ad hoc admin tasks as set by the Lease Admin Manager.
Financial Data Entry and Maintenance
In collaboration with the Leasing Admin Manager, is responsible for data entry and maintenance of records as follows:
- SAP: Ensuring all lease contract information (for Commercial and Retail) is accurately recorded in REFX system, including all new leases, amendments, terminations.
- Ejari: Responsible for inputting of all lease contracts (for Commercial and Retail) in Ejari system.
- Projectwise: Uploading of executed leases into Projectwise
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Degree or equivalent level of education in any discipline preferable but not mandatory, dependent on previous experience and aptitude.
- 1-2 years as a Leasing or Administration professional
- Sound knowledge of Leasing procedure and practices in local market
- Good grasp of hard and soft filing systems
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Leasing programme implementation: Deliver and manage effective customer relationships and infrastructure for same.
- Measuring effectiveness: Establish, promote and use metrics to improve effectiveness. Create and use a system of critical review to make more informed future decisions
- Managing people: Manage self. Manage cross-functional relationships effectively
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.