Fund Accounting Officer - Cork
For our office in Cork, we are currently looking for a FUND ACCOUNTING OFFICER within our Private Equity Funds team. We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
- Taking an active part in the initial setup of any new funds take-on and liaising with independent tax specialists, lawyers, and notaries as part of the set up process;
- Taking care of the day-to-day operations of the funds and following up with third parties, including investors and fund managers;
- Handling the fund accounts and preparation of periodic reports and regulatory reports for the fund entities;
- Preparing the funds’ periodic Net Asset Value calculation and year-end financial statements, management of the audit, and reviewing other fund related reports;
- Reviewing tax returns and tax balances and maintaining relevant contacts with the tax authorities;
- Accurately record all time spent dealing with client matters to ensure the clients are correctly invoiced;
- Pro-actively take on additional responsibilities and administrational tasks as required by your managers or clients.
- You are degree level educated in a relevant area such Finance, Accounting or Economics;
- You may have some existing relevant experience in the fields of fund administration, audit or fiduciary services;
- You have knowledge of fund industry, valuation, and accounting;
- A basic knowledge in accounting for investment products, experience of closed ended funds in the real estate private equity or debt space will be considered as an asset;
- You have necessary understanding of securities commonly encountered in the fund industry, including equities, bonds, contract for difference, options, and futures, and the ability to account for these securities
- You are fluent in English;
- You possess team spirit, a capacity to build strong client relationships and take initiative to act without waiting for direction (when appropriate).
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.