Payment Hub Associate 2
- Ensure the proper execution of payments via ACH, Checks and Wires. Resolve payment discrepancies with internal business units and outside vendors.
- Perform some accounting processes that may include [but are not limited to]: accounting documents processing, payments preparation, preparation of financial statements and supporting schedules according to monthly close schedule, preparing monthly account reconciliations, performing other projects and/or reports as assigned etc.
- Assist Payables with general ledger reconciliations and out of balance discrepancies.
- Work according to priorities and deadlines outlined by the Team Leader
- Take responsibility for personal development and training. Actively participates in the development of new hires in the team. Support and guide them in the knowledge of all technical aspects of the work, as well as in their work organization
- Maintain standards of personal and professional performance/behavior ensuring accountability and adherence to company policies and procedures
- Monitor and confirm to direct manager completeness of daily tasks delivery at the end of each business day
- Provide guidance and support to team colleagues on technical, professional and client issues at the level of team’s daily duties
- Participate in & support company committees and initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree with business related coursework or degree in Accounting or Finance, preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of related custody and/ or fund accounting experience preferred.
- Strong computer competence (Microsoft applications: Excel, Word, etc.)
- Accuracy and detail-orientated
- Aptitude for math
- Interpersonal and oral communication skills
- Multitasking capability
- Ability to work under pressure/deadlines driven environment
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.