Assistant Management Accountant
The role is ideal for someone that has experienced in working for a Group of companies, ability to deal with individuals at all levels as well as a competent Assistant Management Accountant with a drive for success.
Working for a Group of companies within the not for profit industry that specialise within property construction, engineering, energy, maintenance and health and safety for government owned properties. The company are nation wide dealing with the Scottish, Irish and British regions.
The company are an equal opportunities employer who have won awards for their commitment to attracting and retaining employees with disabilities, investors in people gold award, as well as running a successful training scheme for women within construction.
The role of the Assistant Management Accountant includes:
- Responsible for the production of month - end close process
- Management accounts completed to trial balance
- Accruals, prepayments, balance sheet reconciliations, cash flow forecasting and variance analysis
- Assisting with budget preparation and end of year statutory accounts
- Assisting with end of year audits
- Preparation of Journals for a companies within the Group
- Preparation of monthly payroll and producing journals
- Support with accounts receivable and payable
To be successful as the Assistant Management Accountant you will:
- Track record of assisting with the management accounts preparation
- Advanced level of Excel (pivot tables vlookups)
- Xero system experience is desirable
- Proven ability of working in a high performing environment
Whats on offer:
- Study support towards AAT, ACCA or CIMA
- Flexible working opportunity
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Bonus scheme