- Prepare and process the financial statement and provision of financial statement;
- Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data;
- Preparation and processing of the details required for the tax purpose;
- Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses;
- Documentation of finance and accounts in accordance with legal policies and guidelines;
- Ensure that tax reporting procedures are well documented to facilitate preparation and submission in a timely manner;
- Contribute to the preparation of financial projections;
- Verify each expense to be booked in books of accounts;
- Compile the monthly reports and submitting the report to the supervisor;
- Ensure compliance with company rules and policies;
- Conduct VAT and Bank Reconciliation.
- Review the work done by the Account Assistants;
- Coordinate, communicate, and collaborate with clients to ensure the delivery of quality service;
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed;
- Carry out other tasks as instructed by the concerned supervisor.
- ACCA, completion of 3 years of PER.
- Should have own two-wheeler and valid license.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent financial analytical skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Should have a logical and analytical mindset.
- Ability to produce intended outcome/ result.
- Able to cope up with the challenges and meet assignment deadlines.
- Show commitment and dedication to accomplish the assigned task.